Agreement on Terms and Conditions of the Use of Appointment System at Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC) System
1. Welcome to the Appointment for Services at Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC) System, a service brought to you by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Work Pass Division (WPD). The System is a service that allows you to make an online appointment for services rendered at the EPSC. This is a free service. No fees, in any form or by any name whatsoever, may be charged or collected from third parties relating to the use of the System on their behalf.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
2. The System is available for use 24x7. MOM reserves the right to shut down the System for system maintenance as and when necessary. MOM shall take responsible steps to notify the customer of the system unavailability by posting a message on the System. MOM shall not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the unavailability of the system due to system maintenance.
3. While every care is taken by MOM to provide the Services, the Government disclaims all liability whatsoever, for
(i) any loss of or any inability to retrieve any data or information however caused and including non-deliveries, misuses, misdeliveries as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of Service
(ii) any inaccuracy in the information or resources available, received or transmitted through the System
(iii) any malfunction, defect or error in the System
(iv) any delay or inability on MOM's part in the provision of the Services under this Agreement because of any electronic, mechanical, system, data processing or telecommunication defect or failure, act of God, civil disturbance or any event outside MOM's control.
Further, no warranty is given that access to the System will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected or that the information on the System is free from virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
4. MOM shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection or referable to:
(i) any access, the use or inability to access or use of the System or the service, or reliance on the information on this System
(ii) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or delay in transmission
(iii) any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programs or macro that may affect, the computer equipment, program or other property of yours.
5. By accessing the System, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend MOM at all times from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the System or Service or your breach of the terms and conditions of use.
6. MOM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Service, with or without cause at any time. MOM shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of termination of the Service.